Standard House Cleaning Services Include:
- Complete dusting including mirrors, night tables, dressers, lamps and under beds. Dust windowsills, doors, blinds, picture frames, lamps, furniture, woodwork, shelves, and baseboards.
- Wash floors and Vacuum carpets throughout your home or apartment.
- Empty and clean wastebaskets and ashtrays.
- In the bathrooms wash and scrub floors, tile walls and polish chrome. We clean, disinfect and deodorize showers, vanities, bathtubs, mirrors, interior of cabinets, sinks and toilets.
- Our professional house cleaning staff will sanitize and scrub counters, sinks and back splashes, clean appliances and electronic equipment.
Scheduling and Pricing
We offer a variety of house cleaning services schedules (daily cleaning, weekly cleaning, bi-weekly cleaning and monthly cleaning). We will work with you to select a cleaning schedule that will work for you and your family.
House cleaning services prices / maid service prices are based on the size of your home and the length of time required to clean your home. If you would like to receive a free quote for your home click here and we will be more then happy to contact you for a free quote.
Special Cleaning Services
- Deep Cleaning Services: For stained floors and walls that have marks.
- Spring Cleaning Services: Organization and storage of clothes, drawers, closets window washing.
At Ladonna’s House Cleaning Services we know how to manage the unique needs of our clients, we understand that each client has different housing and living arrangements. For example people living in apartments and condominiums may need to set up authorization or special clearance for house cleaning services staff to access your residence. Homes that are part of a gated community often require unique access and we have the experience to manage all of these special needs. Plus when our clients live in town homes or duplexes parking arrangements may need to be planned out in advance.
House Cleaning Frequently Asked Questions
Some common questions our clients ask our maids about our house cleaning services.
How Do I Pay For Your Services?
We gladly accepts the following forms of payment: all major credit cards, money orders or checks.
How Do I Provide Feedback On My Cleanings?
Since cleaning is a very personalized and subjective service, we provide a customer satisfaction survey card after each visit. You may also call us directly, or even visit this website to let us know how your service was.